Brush Clearing Services Madison, Ohio
We specialize in brush and overgrowth removal
Do you own or manage a property with large areas covered in brush and undergrowth that you’d like to have removed? Brush hogging or brush removal is very effective for clearing overgrown properties that are very large, fairly level and don’t have large rocks or tree stumps strewn about. A brush hog attached to one of our tractors can have your property cleared quickly.
Weaver's Lawn Care & Design is a landscaping contractor based out of Madison, Ohio and serving Lake County and the surrounding area. We specialize in bush hogging and brush removal services. We can clear overgrowth from residential acreages, fields, fence-lines, large commercial, industrial, or public properties or anywhere else you have lots of overgrown brush and you want to reclaim that lost land.
Brush Hogging And Brush Clearing Services
- Brush hogging large acreages
- Brush removal from new lots
- Brush removal from overgrown fields
- Brush hogging commercial properties
How Do We Dispose Of The Organic Waste?
Depending on your property and your needs we can either haul all of the brush and debris away and dispose of it at a local facility that accepts green waste, we can pile the brush up for a burn pile if you're allowed to burn in your area or we can move it to a different location on your property if you have the room.
How Our Brush Clearing Process Works
With brush clearing it’s important that we’re able to brush hog your area safely and without damage to our equipment or endangering any passersby as the brush hogging attachments are very aggressive and can fling debris in all directions.
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We will listen to your requirements and view the area to be cleared.
- We will determine the scope of work and make sure it’s safe for our equipment and people.
- We will provide you with a detailed and written estimate for the work.
- Our brush hogging crew will show up on the scheduled day(s) and complete our services as promised.
If you’d like to get the process started for your brush removal or clearing project then please give us a call 440-840-6840 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get back to you right away (usually the same day).